As part of its efforts to implement the "Qualifications Examinations Project for Registered Employment Positions”, which was initiated by the CMA on Monday, April 15, 2019, the Capital Markets Authority (CMA) concluded on Thursday, April 25, 2019 The Special Awareness Program for Licensed Persons under the " Qualifications Examinations Project for Registered Employment Positions", which was implemented over the last week (21-25 April) at the CMA’s headquarters, within the framework of the Capital Markets Authority to apply the Qualifications Examinations Project for Registered Employment Positions in cooperation with the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI), in order to ensure the successful implementation of this project in the State of Kuwait.
The program included ten awareness workshops, which lasted for one week, with two workshops a day for the target groups represented by licensed persons at the Capital Markets Authority, where 174 people participated from 79 parties. The workshops included the following topics:
• Objectives of the Professional Qualifications Program (PQP)
• The policy of exemption from professional qualifications
• The mechanism of applying the PQP
• Registration procedures for registered employment positions
• Training to pass professional qualifications examinations
• The mechanism for applying for professional qualifications examinations